The UK’s first online postgraduate MBA in Healthcare
Healthcare Learning & Plymouth University are delighted to welcome you to the UK's first online postgraduate MBA in Healthcare.
The MBA in Healthcare is aimed at clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals across all sections of the healthcare industry. The programme aims to promote the best principles of management, entrepreneurship and innovation alongside showing how this can be applied to any health services agency or health-related organisation.
This part-time, two year blended-learning qualification is delivered using the very latest technology through a mixture of webinars, online lectures and face-to-face tuition. This allows you to continue with your current working commitments, whilst studying at a pace that suits your busy lifestyle.
The main aims of the programme are to:
- Provide an innovative programme which develops core knowledge and understanding of the theoretical and conceptual frameworks which underpin healthcare and improvements in its delivery
- Present sound academic theories and concepts that are applicable in any healthcare setting and in any country
- Provide students with a detailed understanding of individual and organisational behaviours, the ability to synthesise, utilise and implement evidence gathered from diverse sources, and give insight into the range of techniques and tools available to support healthcare organisations and their management
- Develop skills in strategy, development and decision making within the context of the workplace environment where the skills will be applied, thereby resulting in microtransformations in health service delivery through action learning
- Deliver learning using the latest technology, enabling students to access the programme regardless of place or time zone
If you want to get ahead in your healthcare career and stand out from the rest, this MBA in Healthcare is for you.