Contact: Katrina Hagan
125 London Wall
Tel: 0207 419 8911
About Morgan Hunt
Since 2001 Morgan Hunt’s dedicated health practice has established itself as the strongest provider of candidates to the NHS and wider healthcare sector.
Our dedicated team work extremely effectively to maintain an in-depth understanding of the sector and how key sector-wide developments impact the programmes we recruit into, reacting well to changes within the NHS and working in partnership with our clients to deliver the ever-evolving policies and programmes.
We are an approved supplier to the Government Procurement Service (GPS), the national procurement partner to the UK Public Sector, and are also listed on various local level agreements with regional NHS procurement hubs.
We work across the whole spectrum of public and private health organisations, including:
- Commissioning support services
- Foundation trusts and provider organisations
- Collaborative procurement hubs
- Clinical commissioning groups
- Local area teams
- Private healthcare providers
- Management consultancies
We provide specialist staff at all levels, from CEOs, Board members and Managers, to more supportive posts, on an interim, permanent or fixed-term contract basis. The following are typical of the types of roles we recruit in both the NHS and the private sector:
- Board level posts (Chief Executive, COO, Director of Operations, Director of Nursing)
- Turnaround & Transformation
- CIP/QIPP & PMO Directors
- Procurement and Commercial Development
- Commissioning and Contract Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Operational Management (General Managers, Services Managers)
- Risk & Governance
- Information and Performance
- Service Improvement & Care Pathway Redesign
5 jobs with Morgan Hunt
The role takes on responsibility for the development and budgeting of the trust, in accordance with NHS annual plans. It also covers the management...
Morgan Hunt is currently working with a London NHS trust on an exciting Clinical Coder Opportunity.
Morgan Hunt are working with a private organisation in the Manchester area to support in the recruitment of a Practice Manager.
The position will initially last 3 months with the possibility of extension. This position will require experience especially with implementation/...
Duties will include programme reporting, helping with day to day PMO tasks, providing PMO support and ensuring the quality standards of all project...