Contact: Katrina Hagan
125 London Wall
Tel: 0207 419 8911
About Morgan Hunt
Since 2001 Morgan Hunt’s dedicated health practice has established itself as the strongest provider of candidates to the NHS and wider healthcare sector.
Our dedicated team work extremely effectively to maintain an in-depth understanding of the sector and how key sector-wide developments impact the programmes we recruit into, reacting well to changes within the NHS and working in partnership with our clients to deliver the ever-evolving policies and programmes.
We are an approved supplier to the Government Procurement Service (GPS), the national procurement partner to the UK Public Sector, and are also listed on various local level agreements with regional NHS procurement hubs.
We work across the whole spectrum of public and private health organisations, including:
- Commissioning support services
- Foundation trusts and provider organisations
- Collaborative procurement hubs
- Clinical commissioning groups
- Local area teams
- Private healthcare providers
- Management consultancies
We provide specialist staff at all levels, from CEOs, Board members and Managers, to more supportive posts, on an interim, permanent or fixed-term contract basis. The following are typical of the types of roles we recruit in both the NHS and the private sector:
- Board level posts (Chief Executive, COO, Director of Operations, Director of Nursing)
- Turnaround & Transformation
- CIP/QIPP & PMO Directors
- Procurement and Commercial Development
- Commissioning and Contract Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Operational Management (General Managers, Services Managers)
- Risk & Governance
- Information and Performance
- Service Improvement & Care Pathway Redesign
5 jobs with Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt are partnering with an International Medical Diagnostic Provider in London, as we look to recruit a permanent Commercial Legal Manager.
Morgan Hunt's private healthcare client is looking to appoint an interim Quality Manager to help with regulatory compliance and CQC matters for Pr...
Morgan Hunt are partnering with a Healthcare organisation in the South East of England to recruit a Data Protection Manager on a permanent basis.
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a client in the South East who are currently recruiting for an Interim Senior Cancer Analyst Band 8A
Morgan Hunt are partnering with an NHS organisation in the North West of England to recruit an NHS IM&T Implementation Manager.