Contact: Katrina Hagan
125 London Wall
Tel: 0207 419 8911
About Morgan Hunt
Since 2001 Morgan Hunt’s dedicated health practice has established itself as the strongest provider of candidates to the NHS and wider healthcare sector.
Our dedicated team work extremely effectively to maintain an in-depth understanding of the sector and how key sector-wide developments impact the programmes we recruit into, reacting well to changes within the NHS and working in partnership with our clients to deliver the ever-evolving policies and programmes.
We are an approved supplier to the Government Procurement Service (GPS), the national procurement partner to the UK Public Sector, and are also listed on various local level agreements with regional NHS procurement hubs.
We work across the whole spectrum of public and private health organisations, including:
- Commissioning support services
- Foundation trusts and provider organisations
- Collaborative procurement hubs
- Clinical commissioning groups
- Local area teams
- Private healthcare providers
- Management consultancies
We provide specialist staff at all levels, from CEOs, Board members and Managers, to more supportive posts, on an interim, permanent or fixed-term contract basis. The following are typical of the types of roles we recruit in both the NHS and the private sector:
- Board level posts (Chief Executive, COO, Director of Operations, Director of Nursing)
- Turnaround & Transformation
- CIP/QIPP & PMO Directors
- Procurement and Commercial Development
- Commissioning and Contract Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Operational Management (General Managers, Services Managers)
- Risk & Governance
- Information and Performance
- Service Improvement & Care Pathway Redesign
6 jobs with Morgan Hunt
This position is at 8c level and will essentially be developing a strategy for a system-wide transformation, implementing this through the manageme...
I am currently working on an Interim role as a Project Support Officer for an East London NHS organisation.
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a number of interim Improvement Managers to support transformation of Urgent and Emergency Care Services.
Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit an interim Outpatients Transformation Programme Manager to support a number of NHS organisations in London.
The position will involve managing the daily functions of payroll, along with people management - ensuring all procedures and controls are in place...
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a CCG's in North London to support in the recruitment of an Emergency Planning/Business Continuity Consultant