Waitemata District Health Board
About Waitemata District Health Board
Waitemata District Health Board (DHB) serves the communities of Rodney, North Shore and Waitakere eith more than 580,000 people, it is the largest New Zealand DHB by population
It provides secondary hospital and community services from North Shore and Waitakere hospitals and 30 community sites throughout the district and also provides child disability, forensic psychiatric, school dental and alcohol and drug services to the region on behalf of the other DHBs in Auckland.
WDHB Employs more than 6800 people with a annual budget of $1.4 billion, mainly from the Ministry of Health
- Services' annual numbers:
- 6,957 babies born
- 119,885 emergency department attendances
- 175,904 outpatient clinic attendances
- 694,464 school dental treatments for Auckland region
- 72,105 vaccinations given to children under six
- 4,832 specialist nurses home visits
- 174,700 radiology procedures
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?