External Compliance Leader
A pharmaceutical organisation is seeking an External Compliance Leader based in the East Midlands.
- Ensure Supplier and Contractor activities are fully compliant with regulatory and company guidelines to minimise risk to consumers, company and brand name;
- The approval (or rejection) of new suppliers and contractors;
- UK and international travel to audit or visit suppliers or contractors;
- Recommends suspension of supply on the basis of failures in Supplier quality management systems;
- Quarantine of stock where there is doubt on assurance of quality, safety and efficacy of finished products to be sold;
- Work closely with Procurement and Factory Operations to resolve any issues with Suppliers and Contractors;
- Propose quality improvements to suppliers or contractors and monitor implementation.
The successful candidate will have a Life Science degree together with the knowledge of the legal requirements, rules and guidance covering the manufacture of pharmaceutical products in Europe.
For more information please contact Marcus Greenhalgh on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.