Interim Modern Matron
Our Client, an Education/Care organisation based in the South West is looking to recruit a interim Modern Matron for a period of 3-6 months.
- Managing nursing staff, clerical/administrative staff together with those who support care delivery;
- Ensuring that national and service quality standards relating to the environment and non-clinical support services are monitored and reported on;
- Led on confidential, sensitive and comprehensive, person-centred nursing assessment that includes all relevant Risk Assessments;
- Contributing to the professional development and the clinical supervision of team members on a formal and regular basis to maintain and develop quality standards of practice in accordance with appropriate professional guidelines;
- Enabling student service users by providing accurate and appropriate information, offering choices and involving them as fully as possible in the care process.
The successful candidate will hold current RGN status and have previous managerial experience.
For more information please contact Marcus Greenhalgh on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.