This job is no longer available
Our client is a Market leader in delivering world class business solutions within healthcare. They are an established global lean consultancy company with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Canada providing world-class business solutions, to support and enhance their client’s performance.
Reporting directly to the Managing consultant, this position will require a highly motivated, dedicated, self-starting person with a strong appetite for self-development to meet the challenges and of the business. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for managing a team of Consultants to deliver and exceed clients expectations to that are linked to company objectives and client deliverables.
• Healthcare knowledge and proven track record of delivering lean within the NHS
• Excellent client management and development skills
• Working knowledge and application of different business improvement approaches
• Established & proven consultative skills and client relationships
• Sellable and demonstrable track record
• Drive and commitment to make the business succeed and grow
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Excellent people and motivational skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent planning and scheduling skills
• Excellent problem solving approach and drive to develop innovative business solutions
A competitive remuneration package will be discussed with applicants at interview stage. This will include:
• Structured Bonus
• Car Allowance
• Training & Development allowance
• Travel Expenses
• Other: Laptop, Phone/blackberry/work wear
If you wish to apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter through clicking on "Apply now" button. Can you please supply contact email address and number when submitting application.