Interim RiO Training & Transformation Lead
An NHS organisation based in the South East is looking to recruit and interim Rio Training and Transformation Lead.
- You will be a Training Lead with excellent communication skills 3;
- Manage the RiO v5.4 to RiO Release 1.1;
- Carry out Transformation workshops across all services;
- You will be an Accredited RiO trainer;
- Have of experience deploying RiO v 5.4 or above to at least 2 large hospitals in the position of Training Lead and or Transformation Lead;
- Display In depth knowledge of RiO release 1.1 including both mandatory and non mandatory features;
- Work with Clinical services to develop and update RiO process maps trust wide whilst understanding configuration requirements;
- Create various documentation including training materials and other RiO documentation including user manuals and business continuity documents etc;
- Identify, set up and manage training rooms across the Trust;
- Set up and manage the training booking procedures and monitoring attendance to ensure minimum DNA`s;
- Manage, mentor and assist in house and external trainers;
- Develop training materials and plans for Release 1.1 and work with Senior Management to identify any additional training to be incorporated which will improve data compliance;
- Managing the booking of training, monitoring attendance and ensuring a low DNA rate;
- Update existing and develop new documentation for the Trust including the RiO user manual, Business Continuity procedures;
- Run transformation and process workshops to review existing process maps with each service and update with Release 1.1 changes and identify and document configuration requirements.
For more information please contact Craig Hughes on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.