Human Resources Workstream Lead
My NHS Client in South UK is looking for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Project Manager for a 6 month contract to start immediately. Due to the integration of 2 Trusts the individual will be tasked with looking at the 'people workstreams' of the new organisation following the redesign of clinical pathways and services. Working as part of a programme team and having the support of various others (BP's, HR managers etc) you will drive through care initiatives gathering together the workstreams and pathways and putting together a project plan for identifying risk register and redefining the workstreams for the new organisation. You will have experience of Major Change Management, NHS HR, Private Sector Experience would not be a disadvantage, Strategic Knowhow, Project Management Skills, Flexible and Adaptable and able to work under pressure. Immediate start - please call Chris Walker Immediately for the Exact location and remuneration details. 0117 317 8888. firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
- Community Health Trust Governance & Risk Management jobs in East Midlands Region
- Community Health Trust Human Resources jobs in East Midlands Region
- Community Health Trust Operations & Performance jobs in East Midlands Region
- Community Health Trust Project Management jobs in East Midlands Region
- Community Health Trust Strategy & Commercial jobs in East Midlands Region