NHSLA Level 2 Facilitator
NHSLA Facilitator required for NHS Trust in South UK. Rates negotaible with experience, 12 Month contract. My client, an NHS Trust in the South of UK are looking for an experienced NHSLA Facilitator/Project Lead in order to take them through their NHSLA L2 assessment in 2013. This will be a fantastic opportunity for the right individual given the current climate.
- Solid experience and knowledge of NHSLA Standards and passing NHSLA Assessments (upto L3 is desirable, L1 a minimum).
- Experience in Persuading floor staff through education around the benefits of collating evidence and the impact it has on the Trust and Department.
- Educating the floor staff about the NHSLA Standards and how to collate evidence.
- Ensuring that monthly reports are progressive in terms of collating evidence to report directly to the H&S Manager and Board.
- Clarity of translation of standards accross all the departments involved, using Sunguard and relevant systems when neccessary.
Please call Chris Walker for further information on 0117 317 8888 ; alternatively email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Primary Care Trust Governance & Risk Management jobs in East Midlands Region
- Primary Care Trust Human Resources jobs in East Midlands Region
- Primary Care Trust IM & T jobs in East Midlands Region
- Primary Care Trust Medical & Clinical jobs in East Midlands Region
- Primary Care Trust Mental Health jobs in East Midlands Region