This job is no longer available
- Manage the day to day operational delivery of the Cluster Group Services and have lead responsibility for the delivery of services across all Clinical Commissioning Groups.
- Contribute to the strategic management and leadership of the Trust in the determination and delivery of corporate strategies and associated business plans.
- Maintain relationships with providers on operational matters.
- Ensure that the Trust`s operational profile is cost effective and long and short-term requirements are properly matched to the Trust`s strategy.
- Managing the strategic development and implementation of operational risk management.
- Maximise the opportunities for efficient delivery of services across the hospital and community services.
- Work with Clinical Leaders, identify opportunities for implementing new ways of working or ways of improving services within the Trust.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate several years senior executive management experience in the NHS around Operation Management.
For more information please contact Sajid Baloch on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.