This job is no longer available
Morgan Hunt's NHS client are seeking to recruit a Corporate Governance Consultant on an interim basis for 3 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic responsibilities within the wider corporate governance function of the CCG.
- NHS experience, preferably Primary Care
- Corporate Governance experience or equivalent
- Project management qualification and/or experience
- Experience in a number of senior management and clinical roles at or just below board level
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Recent significant experience with corporate governance field with proven track record of using professional knowledge to bring about change
- Significant experience in facilitating and managing change across health care organisations
- In depth, expert understanding of governance structures
Please only apply if you meet the criteria, all other applications will be discardedMorgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.