Marketing and Communications Manager
A Private Healthcare Organisation in London is looking to recruit an Permanent Marketing and Communications Manager for a new exiting contract.
- Develop and implement marketing communications campaigns to support the entire portfolio, including collateral, DM, online campaigns, case studies;
*Managing external suppliers and agency,
*Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
*Delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage updates to corporate website, liaising with key stakeholders in marketing and across the business;
- Manage marketing communications budget, with head of marketing
- Working with the Marketing Executive to target and deliver regional events;
- Manage the press office:
*Liaising with journalists to sell in stories and arrange briefings/interviews
*Drafting press releases
*Managing press relations - national, trade, broadcast and local - and selling in stories
- Providing support around the political affairs activity, particularly liaising with external suppliers and partners.
Skills and experience:
- A proven track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns;
- A proven background in marketing in either the healthcare or IT sectors - it would be great to have someone who`s worked in the NHS/DH in a marketing or communications capacity;
- Ability to manage budgets and deliver campaigns to tight deadlines;
- Results-focused and proactive individual - ability to interpret facts and turn this into creative and results-led campaigns with measurable results;
- Experience across the marketing mix - from PR and copywriting to web management;
- Preferred - understanding of the NHS policy environment and the business drivers facing acute trusts and commissioners today;
- Preferred - marketing qualification.
You will ideally have experience of marketing from a NHS/healthcare and/or IT background.
For more information please contact Ben Howlett on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.