The General Manager will be a commercially focused leader with experience of successfully running a profitable organisation who can transfer those skills to managing a leading private hospital. The candidate will provide the leadership and assume responsibility and accountability for the overall operational running of Kingsbridge Private Hospital. This will be carried out in conjunction with the Group Operations Director and in partnership with members of the 3fivetwo Healthcare Board of Directors.
1. Overall responsibility for the efficient and effective day-to-day running of a very demanding private hospital and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team
2. Establishing a culture of collaboration and integration that enhances the provision of excellent patient care and improved patient satisfaction, provides a safe employee and patient care environment, and supports innovation and creativity
3. Overseeing strong workforce development through recruitment and retention, employee satisfaction and engagement, maximizing growth potential of employees and strong succession planning, embracing diversity as a strategic advantage
4. Maximizing operational efficiencies to provide the highest quality of safe and appropriate patient care
5. Working with the Governance Manager to ensuring regulatory and other compliance eg RQIA
6. Achieving and maintaining strong financial health
7. Establishing an effective means to communicate throughout the organization
8. Participating as needed in recruitment efforts
9. Experience working in a complex environment where there may be conflicting objectives, ability to navigate and pull all into a broader system view, and ability to effectively engage constituents to achieve a balance in competing agendas
To apply for this role please click on the "Apply Now" button.