This job is no longer available
My client, a leading NHS Trust in the Northern Home Counties is seeking a Property Management Lead to focus on a rationalisation of the current estate.
You will ideally be a General Practice Chartered Surveyor or have relevant experience in NHS property.
- Lead on Acquiring premises and negotiating occupation agreements (Lease/license/memorandum of occupations)
- Responsible for agreeing rental payments
- Responsible for liaising with staff regarding office requirements
- Lead on disposals, dilapidations etc.
- You must be very diplomatic, friendly and personable
- Show good communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills
For more information please contact Brian Johnston on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.