System Resilience and Unscheduled Care Manager
An NHS Trust in South Central England is seeking a System Resilience and Unscheduled Care Manager on a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months.
- Maintain a daily overview of the local health and social care system;
- Maintain and collate the Unscheduled Care Dashboard;
- Report to and liaise with SHA with reference to the local health and social care system resilience performance;
- To prepare and present reports for board or strategic meetings as required;
- To deliver robust systems for monitoring progress in implementing agreed action plans;
- To act as project manager supporting the implementation and evaluation of unscheduled care/ system resilience projects;
- To be responsible for developing project plans in relation to unscheduled care /system resilience.
For more information please contact Nick Reece on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to email@example.com containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.