Interim Programme Director
- Support the undertaking of work needed to prepare a CCG application and participate in the authorisation process.
- This will include the development of the CCG's constitution, its leadership and management arrangements and it's clear and credible plan,together with all the detailed requirements set out by the NHS Commissioning Board.
- Programme and project management expertise together with people and relationship management skills, particularly with clinicians.
- Organisational development skills, including in relation to governance, engagement and accountability.
- In depth understanding of the role CCGs will be playing, and of the NHS Commissioning Board's CCG authorisation framework.
The successful candidate will be a senior manager with either chief executive or substantial executive director experience in the NHS.
For more information please contact Marcus Greenhalgh on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to email@example.com,containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.