This job is no longer available
- Develop and maintain systems for monitoring healthcare contracts including the calculation and billing of income under Payment by Results and other agreed tariff mechanisms.
- Assist other finance and non-finance staff in understanding and interpreting PbR and costing information.
- Maintain the Trust costing system and prepare the national reference costs return.
- Produce Trust service line profitability reports incorporating full costs and income.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts and agreement of contract payments.
- Assist directorate support staff within the financial management team with accessing and utilising activity, income and costing information.
You must demonstrate the following:
- Strong knowledge of Payment by Results.
- Experience NHS costing guidance.
For more information please contact Matthew Wood on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.