Service Manager - Contracts and Brokerage
Following the establishment of the new People’s Directorate we have been reviewing the Commissioning and Contracts Teams for adults and children’s services. We are now in a position where we can advertise for the following permanent post.
• To lead on all major contracts for adults and children’s services in Thurrock
• To ensure that there is an effective contract monitoring framework in place
• Overseeing all the 3rd sector contracts for the Directorate
• Overseeing a range of procurement exercises for both adults and children’s services
• Ensuring that all of our residential and nursing home providers deliver high quality care and meet their contractual obligations
• Monitoring a range of domiciliary and day service contracts
• Exploring gaps in the market and identifying possible solutions to meet those needs
• Managing a small team of contract officers.
Any queries please contact Roger Harris: Head of Commissioning on ring 01375.652192:
A Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required for this post.
Closing date: 13th May 2012.
For full details on this and other vacancies in the Thurrock area and to apply please click on the "Apply Now" button.
If you do not have Internet access, please call 0870 787 1176 (Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm)
We serve a diverse community where people are different yet equal. Diversity underpins everything we do
Thurrock Council and its Partnership Organisations are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.