This job is no longer available
The role requires excellent programme management knowledge, enabling the application process and its aims to be rolled out across all workstreams with equal result, and to ensure the aims and objectives of the Programme are understood by all staff within the Trust.
- To develop and direct an overarching project plan for the FT application process and all associated work streams, taking into account overall Trust and Directorate objectives and aims.
- To be the link with the Senior Management Team, SHA and external stakeholders building purposeful relationships to achieve a successful FT application.
- To produce regular progress reports for the Programme Board and Trust Board highlighting the key risks and areas of concern and proposed actions to resolve potential problems.
- To pro-actively lead and monitor all activities and work streams and ensure that all agreed milestones are achieved on time and ensure that all key cross linkages between work streams are identified and effectively managed and any potential conflicts are resolved.
- To maintain a Programme Risks and Issues Log and regularly update the Programme Board on issues and mitigating actions.
- To develop and coordinate, within agreed deadlines, high quality project documentation (e.g. the Integrated Business Plan, LTFM and enabling strategies) and other material needed for the application process for distribution to the Trust Board, Department of Health and Monitor.
- To represent the Trust at external meetings (for example with the public, Strategic Health Authority, Department of Health and Monitor) and communicate progress on behalf of the Chief Executive.
- To assist, and where agreed lead, in the production of key communications materials associated with the application and transition to FT status.
- To be responsible for the procurement of programme related equipment and oversee the cost and quality to ensure its appropriateness for project delivery.
- To be the internal expert on the FT process and provide best practice advice to the Trust on all aspects of the application for FT status
For more information please contact Sajid Baloch on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to email@example.com containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.