This job is no longer available
- Manage the production of performance reporting and returns within a matrix management environment, where responsibilities and team members may be split between different managers and parts of the Trust.
- Ensure deadlines are adhered to and development opportunities are identified.
- Manage the timetable of work ensuring that there is suitable cover at all times
- Promote and develop the role of Information to all areas of the Trust, to ensure increased awareness of the services and skills available
- Develop and maintain processes and databases relating to the routine production of returns, including robust storage and retrieval procedures.
- Ensure that operating policies and procedures are documented and maintained.
- Escalate any data quality problems encountered.
- Experience of working with Surgery datasets.
- Experience of working with 18 Weeks RTT datasets.
For more information please contact Craig Hughes on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to email@example.com containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.