Senior Financial Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for an interim Senior Financial Accountant for an initial 3 month period to cover a particularly busy period, with our client an NHS organisation based in the North West.
- Managing the a team of 3 Financial Accountants;
- Providing accurate and timely financial reports to the board on a monthly basis;
- Leading on all Financial Accounting processes and procedures;
- Producing the annual FIMS Returns;
- Assist the Deputy Director of Finance as required;
- Liaise and provide information to auditors.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be:
- CCAB qualified;
- Experienced in NHS financial reporting procedures.
For more information please contact Matthew Wood on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to email@example.com containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.