A large organization based in London are looking for a BANNER DEVELOPER to come on board for a 6month contract to start ASAP.
Duties will include performing various system functions including accountability for systems analysis, programming, designing and performing systems integration and testing of database applications, web applications, and application interfaces.
Job Functions will include:
- Design software and information systems
- Maintains applications and implements approved customer-requested enhancements
- Developer software interfaces that will comply with the organization's architectural standards to enable that seamless functionality between software applications
- The ability to write codes in high level programming languages including use of SQL
- Developer and performer unit and system tests to verify software that has been accurately implemented and will meet the user requirements
- Be able to troubleshoot and maintain the software applications and promptly implement and document correct actions.
- Produce technical documentation in a consistent and structured manner for each department guidelines.
- Provide communications and status updates to management and team members.
If you are interested in the position please forward your CV or if you know anyone who may be interested please let me know, we offer great referral vouchers,
Ami Cheesman - 0207 851 7812
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales