Project Support Manager
Practicus are partnering with a Northamptonshire based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Project Support Manager to work on an e-prescribing implementation project.
You will be responsible for the planning phase of the project including helping with the procurement of the product and producing a business case for board approval.
Working across organisational boundaries, you will need to be hold people to account to ensure they are on the same journey, whilst building relationships with key stakeholders and clinicians. You will be responsible for attending and in some cases leading project meetings which will include members of the board and Senior Clinicians.
- Track record of delivering NHS Digital projects ideally around e-prescribing
- Excellent knowledge of Prince 2 methodology
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders and clinicians, you will need credibility and gravitas!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £24-£25 per hour + VAT (Please note that this position is inside IR35)
START: April 18th
INTERVIEWS: WC 3rd April
DURATION: 6 months initially
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ALEX HIGH, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.