Interim Trust Secretary (8d)
4 days left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Trust Secretary (8d).
Reporting to the CEO and Chair, you will be instrumental in ensuring the organisation is compliant with relevant legislation. Overseeing the corporate governance function, you will further develop the BAF and improve the Board and Committee functionality.
You will work with a range of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, Council of Governors, external regulators and relevant legal advisors.
* Track record of Board / Trust Secretary role within the NHS - not private sector
* Track record of improving corporate governance and compliance initiatives
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders and clinicians, you will need credibility and gravitas!
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
* Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: c£400-500+VAT per day
START: ASAP - 17th April
INTERVIEWS: WC 3rd April
DURATION: 6 months initially
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Interim Trust Secretary (8d)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly