Care Home Project Manager
Care Homes Project Manager
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for a Care Homes Project Manager for an initial 6-12 month period. The role is responsible for working in partnership with a Clinical Lead the post holder will project manage the delivery of several care home initiatives to improve the coordination and quality of care and outcomes for people living in nursing, residential and extra care housing in this locality.
Key responsibilities of the Care Homes Project Manager:
* To lead and implement the Care home project in line with the CCGs commissioning priorities.
* To develop and implement, clinically driven and owned new models of care and changes to service pathways which maximise quality, efficiency and outcomes and support the strategic direction to increase care in the community.
* Work in partnership with Care homes, GPs, hospital and community providers and the local authority to develop quality services in care homes and deliver cost effective care.
* Report to the Strategic Planning Group to deliver system resilience and the long-term transformation of services.
* To take responsibility for the planning, implementation, and delivery of the care home projects in order to deliver QIPP projects, ensuring results achieved are in line with the financial and operational plans agreed.
* To provide a high level of focus on delivery, working within agreed protocols, underpinned by best practice using recognised tools and methodologies. i.e using local models/vanguards as an example.
Essential previous experience of the successful candidate:
* Must have experience of delivering QIPP schemes and reporting on QIPP and data analysis
* Must have recent experience of project management for care homes or commissioning within a CCG
* Must have proven experience of reducing emergency admissions
If you fulfil the above criteria please apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.