Head of Procurement
One of Morgan Law’s Healthcare clients requires a Head of Procurement to drive change across the department and increase commercial activity.
Duties will include:
- Offer strategic procurement leadership and manage the day to day operational activity
- Help establish a more commercial culture within the team a wider organisation
- Implement and establish new procurement strategies and polices
- Manage a broad range high value procurement projects.
- Establish a successful category management approach
- Lead efficient contract management and contract monitoring initiatives
- Enhance procurements reputation with clinicians and managers across the organisation
- MCIPS or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of EU procurement rules
- Track record managing successful procurement functions
- Strong knowledge of NHS or Healthcare
Apply for Head of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly