CHC Operational Lead
I am currently recruiting for a CHC Operational Lead to work for an NHS Clinical Commissioning Group in West London.
This will be a 3 month+ contract initially and a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an enthusiastic and experienced team from the start.
The main responsibilities in this job role are:
* To lead on commissioning and procurement of all Continuing Healthcare placements ensuring that the flow of individuals through the CHC process
* To ensure that Funded Nursing Care Contribution (FNC) are made to those who qualify
* Line management responsibility for the administrative and placement team.
* To collect information for all contracts on costs and activity, working closely with the Finance and Clinical Team
* To be responsible and lead on formulation and signing of service agreements/contracts with providers. Monitor activity levels Work with Contracting, Quality , Public Health, and the Local Authority to to develop a collaborative approach .
* To have a full and comprehensive knowledge of all NHSE and local policies in respect of CHC and ensure that they are adhered to by the CHC Team.
* To contribute to the delivery of the service's quality and efficiency objectives.
Therefore it is vital for candidates to have the following:
* CHC Experience (previously completed assessments)
* Experience of commissioning CHC Placements (through CHC process)
* Line management experience
* Experience with negotiating contracts
The post-holder will balance financial constraints and the assessed care needs of the patients.
You must be a Registered Nurse. We will also be conducting a new enhanced DBS check on behalf of the successful applicant if your current DBS is not in date.
If you are suitable for this post, please get in touch immediately as interviews are currently taking place. Please call in for Taz Khan on 0207 907 3878, or reply to this advert with your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales