Interim AD of Performance Management
Morgan Law are supporting a commissioning organisation in the South East who are looking for an interim Head of Performance at a 8c + level, to work with the Director to ensure the effective performance management of NHS acute, mental health and community providers.
Duties of this role will include:
- Managing provider contract and performance in line with the local performance management framework to ensure a structured and coordinated approach to resolution of issues.
- Ensuring that providers develop and implement robust improvement plans to deal with performance issues in a timely and effective way
- Responsibility for providing performance information relating to the commissioning process and contribute to selected projects by providing performance management intelligence.
- Representing the organisation on operational resilience teleconferences relating to emergency pressures and participate in the Surge Management process.
- Working with senior provider performance colleagues in developing systems, processes and a suite of reports that will provide accurate and timely information for all aspects of provider performance and ensure effective monitoring mechanisms are in place.
If you have extensive experience of Senior-level performance management and are able to start immediately please do apply with an up-to-date CV.
To find out more please contact Matthew Buckler at Morgan Law on 0207 747 4945.