Divisional Director of Operations Urgent Care
A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual to work with them in the post of Divisional Director of Operations focused on Urgent Care.
- Responsible for leading and developing a culture within the Division where safety, quality and excellent patient care is consistently delivered in line with national and locally agrees standards;
- As the senior leader within the Division they will mobilise the energy and commitment of all staff members in order to deliver operational performance and strategic objectives;
- The post holder will lead the Division in the planning of future service developments and ensure that the resources and facilities for the Division meet the needs of the service;
- Ensure financial targets are met and that services are delivered to agreed budgets;
- Work with clinical staff to develop changes in clinical practice through the development of evidence - based practice which complements the Trust’s Clinical Governance Strategy and performance improvement plan;
- Ensure with the Divisional management team that systems for corporate governance and application of the Trust’s Assurance Framework are in place;
- Work closely with the Executive Directors to shape and implement the corporate objectives for the organisation.
- Has worked at Senior Management level within the NHS within the last 6 months at Band 8d or above;
- Significant experience within Urgent Care or Emergency Services leading this type of specialism within service improvement and development.