Temporary Staffing Manager
My client, an NHS organisation based in Hertfordshire is seeking a Temporary Staffing Manager to join their team on an interim basis. Candidates for this role must be available for an immediate start.
The main responsibilities held within this role will include:
• Leading and developing a small Team
• Ensure compliance with NHS-I agency cap / weekly reporting
• Improving systems and processes relating to Temporary staffing
• Leading on the development of the internal Bank system
• Improving processes/ streamlining recruitment of Bank and Agency staff across the organisation
• Work closely with E-rostering team to ensure that effective processes are in place for managing staffing requirements.
• Experience in managing a Temporary Staffing office previously would be a bonus
If you are looking for a new role in the temporary staffing field and believe you meet the criteria for the role, please get in touch ASAP.