Interim AD Operational Performance
Morgan Law are supporting a commissioning organisation in the South East who are looking for an interim AD of Operational Performance, to work with the Director to ensure the effective performance management of acute, mental health and community providers.
Duties of this role will include:
- Managing provider contract and performance in line with the local performance management framework to ensure a structured and coordinated approach to resolution of issues.
- Managing operational performance of cancer, RTT and A&E.
- Ensuring that providers develop and implement robust improvement plans to deal with performance issues in a timely and effective way
- Responsibility for providing performance information relating to the commissioning process and contribute to selected projects by providing performance management intelligence.
- Supporting with the negotiation and monitoring of the National and Local CQUINs for the
- Representing the organisation on operational resilience teleconferences relating to emergency pressures and participate in the Surge Management process.
If you have extensive experience of Senior-level performance management and are able to start immediately please do apply with an up-to-date CV.
To find out more please contact Matthew Buckler at Morgan Law on 0207 747 4945 or firstname.lastname@example.org