HR Business Partner
My client, a large NHS organisation based in the Northern Home Counties is seeking an HR Business Partner on an interim basis for 3 months initially.
I am looking for candidates who are available at short notice and able to hit the ground running at HRBP level in the NHS. This role reports in the AD of HR and has supervisory responsibilities for a HR Advisor.
A summary of the responsibilities held within this role:
• To provide and lead the provision of a high quality, responsive and comprehensive HR Service
• To supervise the HR Advisor
• To provide strategic HR Business Partner support to senior managers and ensure the provision of expert HR management advice
• To ensure that the HR shared service is customer focused, efficient, and effective, and is delivered to the highest standard
• To develop, deliver and monitor the implementation of workforce programmes and policies in order to achieve strategic objectives and increase workforce productivity
• To lead on a corporate role in driving the HR agenda forward, working in partnership with managers, union representatives, staff and other partners to ensure we are an employer of choice and adopt best HR practice.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, and are seeking a diverse and varied generalist HR role within the NHS, please get in touch ASAP.