Interim Programme Manager (NHS Band 8c)
Working across multiple stakeholders and organisations, you will be supporting the development of the case for change for the acute services strategy and the out of hospital strategy, with the view of reducing the acute activity in the longer term. You will ensure the key directors and executives are aligned and have a defined strategy for change.
This is an emerging programme and therefore it is expected there will be change during the assignment. It is essential the interim has a flexible work ethic, is available to travel therefore a car is required.
- NHS experienced Programme Manager - band 8c
- Whole system experience - worked with multiple organisations and stakeholders previously
- Understands the complexities of the STP's
- Excellent relationships skills and engagement skills
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Track record of developing strategies and business cases
- Strategic thinker - able to move a strategies into a delivery plan
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Flexible work ethic