RGN or RMN Case Manager
- RGN or RMN CHC Case Manager
- 3 Months
- Immediate Requirement
CF Public Sector has a new position available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated CHC Case Manager.
This is a community based role, covering a case load of clients in Yorkshire.
The post holder will be responsible for holding a portfolio of cases carried out in accordance with the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare.
* Complete and review Client Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC guidance
* Develop, review and implement Service User Personal Care Plans in line with CQC guidance.
* Manage client care packages, monitor client care and well being
* Liaise with Social Services and attend case conferences/ MDT meetings as required
* Attend and contribute to Care Service Manager meetings and other meetings as required
* Inform the Field Operations Manager/ Regional Clinical Manager of any issues that are likely to adversely impact quality of client care and /or health and safety of employees
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
* Excellent working knowledge of CHC
* Willing to travel in order to manage case load effectively.
* Willing to occasionally on a regional basis
* Car owner with full UK driving licence
* Previous Case Management experience
* Excellent team work along with verbal and written communication skills, results driven
* Computer literate with good Microsoft Word knowledge
* Ideally will have experience of dealing with Multi-disciplinary teams
This role is based around Yorkshire area, the postholder will be travelling around this area to assess cases - travel expenses are covered. The postholder will be expected to work 37.5 hours a week.
If this sounds like you, please contact Lucy McDowell on 0161 817 7888 or email on
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales