Head of Quality
Role: Head of Quality
Location: South East England
Duration: 3 month (with a view to extend)
I am looking for a Head of Quality for an NHS organisation in the South East of England. The contract will initially run for 3 months, but it is with a view to extend.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the Quality and Safety agenda with a key focus on acute service provision in order to ensure that commissioned services are safe, effective and provide a positive experience for the local population.
The post holder will be a registered Nurse or Qualified Allied Health Professional and will be responsible for ensuring that quality performance monitoring, analysis of complex data and information and follow up on action plans is undertaken to ensure patient safety and quality services are maintained at all times, supporting improvements in care delivery across the health and social care system.
The ideal will possess the following:
- Significant experience working at a senior level within an NHS setting.
- Experience of working within a clinical commissioning group is desirable.
- Knowledge of working in a primary care setting is desirable.
- Clinical expertise in infection, prevention and control is desirable.
- Experience of leading, co-ordinating and managing improvement projects, including the on-going monitoring and evaluating of any changes, using evidence based project management approach.
My client is looking to interview right away so if you are interested or know of someone who might be, please call 0207 907 3878 as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales