Lead Nurse Emergency Care - 6 months
ISL is working in partnership with an Acute Trust in the South West of England who are looking to engage a Lead Nurse for their busy Emergency Department for a period of 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a Trust in a lovely part of the country where you can spend your summer near the beach!
In this role you will form part of the Clinical leadership team for the ED at a band 7 level. You will be hands on and support the Clinical Lead to drive through change and any improvements that need to be made.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Experience as a senior or lead nurse in an ED setting
- The ability to drive change and improvement in process
- The awareness of excellent standards of emergency care
- Excellent communication skills
- A current and valid NMC pin no
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Emma Hillier on 01174280600 or email@example.com