Legal Services Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Legal Services Manager for a 3 Month contract in a well established NHS organisation.
The post will include the following :
- Investigating and handling clinical negligence, personal injury claims under the Trust's motor insurances, employer and public liability claims in accordance with the Claims Handling Policy and Procedure.
- Directing and supporting staff called to give evidence at Coroners' Inquests, which are problematic, and at other Court hearings.
- Advising on the disclosure of personal information.
- Responding to enquiries about the cover provided by membership of the NHS indemnity schemes.
- Providing information and support in connection with the Risk Management Policy.
Must have the following:
- Held the same or a similar role previously.
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management
- Current and demonstrable evidence of investigating a large caseload of personal injury and public liability claims
If this sounds like the role for you please forward your most up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales