Interim Project Manager - Surgical Ambulatory Care Patwhay
Working with an established project team you will provide hands on project support to the implementation of this new pathway. It is essential the new pathway links and works with the ambulatory medical pathway and the A&E processes, therefore engagement and stakeholder management is essential for the delivery of this project.
- Previous experience within an NHS acute Trust environment
- NHS operational background or clinically qualified
- Proven understanding of ambulatory care, medical pathways, emergency care, medicine and A&E
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, and able to build relationships
- Experienced project manager - strong writing skills