Interim Head of PMO (Band 8c/d)
As the Head of PMO you will report to the Associate Director and be responsible for managing the PMO function. This will involve developing reports, tracking progress, managing documentation and supporting managers across the system deliver. Specifically you will be responsible for;
- Develop an overall CCG QIPP and system wide Programme Plan with supporting governance and reporting procedures focusing on management by exception, grip, risks to delivery and quality, and accountability
- Prepare information and programme reports to CCG Directors and system Leaders as necessary.
- Develop CCG QIPP pipeline opportunities, supporting the Horizon Scanning Programme
- Ensure there is effective communication with relevant stakeholders groups
- Manage the CCG PMO Team and support capacity improvement and skills development of the team
- Ensure alignment of supporting business functions e.g. analytics and finance team to ensure consistent use of data across the Alliance/Turnaround PMO