Business Manager - IAPT Service - Band 7
I am currently looking for a Business manager for an IAPT Service in a Mental Health Trust in London
Band 7 - 3 months
- Minimum of 2 years of varied office/business environment systems experience in the NHS
- Experience of adapting and designing information systems to meet service requirements.
- Experience of co-ordination and planning of complex information improvement projects.
- Experience of working with corporate communications departments to deliver marketing campaigns
- Ability to interpret complex data into concise management information reports
- Understanding of marketing strategies to improve access to services
The role will consist of
- To provide business management support to IAPT Service
- To utilise a range of management information to improve the business planning process
- To monitor and report on key IAPT performance indicators.
- To project manage service improvements and support on service development initiatives.
- Responsibility for information management and for the administrative processes for patient referral and performance and outcome monitoring
- The role will include line management for the Administration Manager and Employment Support Manager.
- The role will include responsibility for marketing and communications
If you would be interested in applying for the role, then please submit your CV and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales