Head of Primary Care IT
Primary Care IT Lead
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for an interim Band 8c Primary Care IT Lead for an initial 6 months' period. The post holder will hold responsibility for leading Primary Care IT and Estates across local GP practices as part of the Primary Care and Out of Hospital commissioning team.
Key responsibilities of the Primary Care IT Lead
* to ensure that local GP practices and Out of Hospital staff have access to reliable and current technology while working across the NHS to plan and deliver continual technology improvements that drive better patient outcomes and efficiency.
* Being the CCG lead for STP and national policy and/or regulations
* deliver increases in capability and capacity across the GP estates in support of local STP transformational programmes
* acquiring strategic capital funds to support this working with key NHS bodies in London and England
* maintaining and further developing the CCG's estates strategy
Essential previous experience of the successful candidate
* Must have recent/current experience of leading Primary Care IT with multiple stakeholders within a CCG or CSU
* Must have worked with an STP or ACO system to understand, maintain and develop PCIT
If you fulfil the above criteria please apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.