Interim PAM Project Consultant (must also be AP for HV/LV)
A large healthcare organisation is currently seeking a candidate to further embed the Premise Assurance Model, also provide adhoc support as the AP for HV/LV at the organisation.
- The 2016 NHS Premises Assurance Model was developed with the NHS, this is an update of the previous version (2014) and includes changes in policy, strategy, regulations and technology, candidate will have a robust understanding of this Model and the previous version;
- This role will be split 80/20 toward the PAM Consultancy and also providing support to the Head of Estates as AP for HV/LV this will be whilst the client recruits to the permanent Hospital Engineer requirement;
- You will have an understanding of the prioritisation of investment decisions to raise standards in an advantageous way;
- Provide assurance to the Board, patients, commissioners and regulators on the safety and suitability of services provided;
- When required support Head of Estates with minor capital works within relevant budget allocation (civil, mechanical, electrical engineering). Ensuring that the contract monitoring is robust, comprehensive and provides appropriate mechanisms for the Trust to accurately determine contract performance;
- Responsible for the production of accurate and timely contract reporting including contract variances and performance standards;
- 6Development and implementation of Policies as required, ensuring compliance and keeping abreast of current guidelines and best practise. Take a lead role in the interpretation and compliance of estates related statutory requirements and other mandatory guidance.
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline, or HNC (equivalent) in relevant Engineering discipline, together with significant experience in relevant field;
- Thorough understanding of Premises Assurance Model, you will be the subject matter expert for the client;
- Fully conversant with technological standards, policies and procedures in the Health environment, with the ability to demonstrate engineering excellence and high standards of professional management.