GP Federation CEO
Morgan Hunt's GP Federation client are looking for an interim Chief Executive to take them to the next stage of development, whilst seeking the recruitment of a permanent Chief Executive. The main focus will be leading the Board through the transitional period ensuring that a sound business development plan is agreed with the Board and partners, ensuring that appropriate and compliant governance systems and compliant contractual delivery processes are established, and leading the day-to-day management.
The successful candidate will have the following background:
* An experienced Chief Executive/Director, who has considerable experience working at Board level and has significant operational management experience.
* An individual who has established new organisations/services and has considerable experience of the systems of corporate governance required to run an organisation contracting for NHS services.
* An individual with experience of working in complex systems and who has a proven track-record in negotiation of significant NHS contracts.
* An individual who has experience of the NHS, preferably including primary care and working with GPs
* Although we are looking for an experienced general manager, the successful candidate will have previous experience of managing large budgets and knowledge of appropriate systems of financial control.
*Commercial experience would be advantageous.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for GP Federation CEO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly