GP Federation CEO
Morgan Hunt's GP Federation client are looking for an interim Chief Executive to take them to the next stage of development, whilst seeking the recruitment of a permanent Chief Executive. The main focus will be leading the Board through the transitional period ensuring that a sound business development plan is agreed with the Board and partners, ensuring that appropriate and compliant governance systems and compliant contractual delivery processes are established, and leading the day-to-day management.
The successful candidate will have the following background:
* An experienced Chief Executive/Director, who has considerable experience working at Board level and has significant operational management experience.
* An individual who has established new organisations/services and has considerable experience of the systems of corporate governance required to run an organisation contracting for NHS services.
* An individual with experience of working in complex systems and who has a proven track-record in negotiation of significant NHS contracts.
* An individual who has experience of the NHS, preferably including primary care and working with GPs
* Although we are looking for an experienced general manager, the successful candidate will have previous experience of managing large budgets and knowledge of appropriate systems of financial control.
*Commercial experience would be advantageous.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.