Alamac is a young vibrant company with strong reputation crossing the UK and NI specialising in improving team, organisational and system performance by focusing on embedding behavioural change management.
Established only 4 years ago we have built robust, long term partnerships with many healthcare systems and their individual organisations. Our main strength has been our depth of clinical experience and understanding of the patient-care process, due to the fact that all of our delivery team have clinical or managerial NHS training.
We are now embarking on the next phase of our growth strategy to enable Alamac to be able to respond to the growing demand from a widening health and social care market.
We have an excellent opportunity to work with our Company helping to grow and shape the future direction of the business, and to be a part of a dynamic young team pushing the boundaries of health and social care improvement.
The Person we want to recruit will:
Be a great team player and demonstrate strong team values and behaviours
- Have NHS experience with developed analytical skills with the ability to use and interpret data, communicating key messages to influence change and performance improvement
- Be able to analyse and synthesise highly complex information and present it clearly and precisely, both verbally and in written formats
- Have experience of complex problem solving, analysis, and interpretation of data
- Have ability to use MS Excel and MS Access to a high standard, including VBA
- Have ability to use SQL Packages to interrogate large data sources (desirable)
To apply for the post, please click on apply button:
For an informal conversation and to know more about both roles please contact between 22nd August and 22nd September 2017:
Andy McGrath Owner and CEO on 07919566299
Sarah McGovern COO on 07715110524