Quality and Delivery Specialist
Alamac is a young vibrant company with strong reputation crossing the UK and NI specialising in improving team, organisational and system performance by focusing on embedding behavioural change management.
Established only 4 years ago we have built robust, long term partnerships with many healthcare systems and their individual organisations. Our main strength has been our depth of clinical experience and understanding of the patient-care process, due to the fact that all of our delivery team have clinical or managerial NHS training.
We are now embarking on the next phase of our growth strategy to enable Alamac to be able to respond to the growing demand from a widening health and social care market.
We have an excellent opportunity to work with our Company helping to grow and shape the future direction of the business, and to be a part of a dynamic young team pushing the boundaries of health and social care improvement.
The Person we want to recruit will:
- Be a great team player and demonstrate strong team values and behaviours
- Be able to quickly build strong authentic relationships with a wide range of colleagues and clients, demonstrating excellent communication and networking skills at all levels of an organisation; executive to front line
- Be able to demonstrate a successful work history evidencing strong leadership, delivery and management using proven change management and performance skills
- Have a managerial or clinical qualification
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to use and interpret data to communicate key messages and influence change and performance improvement.
To apply for the post, please click on apply button:
For an informal conversation and to know more about both roles please contact between 22nd August and 22nd September 2017:
Andy McGrath Owner and CEO on 07919566299
Sarah McGovern COO on 07715110524