Acute Project Manager (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an experienced Project Manager (8a) with a track record in delivering ideally in the Acute setting.
You will play an instrumental role within a key transformation programme to the Trust, improving clinical efficiencies on the ground whilst improving quality, safety and patient flow. This is a high-profile project, working across several stakeholders so it is imperative you have an energetic approach to delivery, coordinating key agendas, designing and delivering workshops, front-line engagement and influencing key aspects of change.
* Track record of delivering change/transformation projects specifically in the provider settings of the NHS
* Excellent understanding of service improvement, strategic change and patient safety
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders and clinicians, you will need credibility and gravitas!
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
* Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £250+VAT PER DAY (INSIDE IR35)
START: 4TH SEPTEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 29TH AUGUST
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.