Interim Project Manager – Theatres & Critical Care
An interim Project Manager – Theatres & Critical Care, is required to support an NHS Organisation with a number of worksteams relating to Theatre utilisation and service improvement.
- Supporting the Deputy Director Operations in developing a number of business cases relating to theatre equipment
- Project managing a number of Theatre improvement and efficiency programmes.
- Providing operational and performance management to theatre services and critical care across the organisation.
- Ensuring effective processes and procedures are in place to monitor and track performance within the service against the contract.
- Providing effective budgetary management of the service, including delivery of CIP plans, and ensuring resources are utilised cost-effectively in collaboration with the senior management team.
- Managing a number of projects and work streams within the NHS.
- Operationally managing a service within an Acute Trust, ideally Theatres and Critical Care.
- Writing and producing business cases within an NHS environment
If the above role, Interim Project Manager – Theatres & Critical Care, sounds of interest and you are available at short notice, please do apply with a copy of your CV.