Job title: Business Analyst
Contract length: 12 Months
Day rate: £350-£400
Start date: ASAP
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels to understand the outcomes they want to achieve, challenging these views where appropriate and translating these outcomes into a variety of solutions
- You will act as the translator between the business and the 'techy guys' ensuring that requirements don't get lost in translation and that any system requirements deliver the desired outcomes
- You'll work closely with stakeholders to change the way we do things, focusing on how to bring this organisation to a standard way of working and adopting best practice where appropriate
- You will work with colleagues across the organisation to design, model and implement new or modified business processes and organisational structures to deliver a leaner and more efficient business, whilst maintaining and improving service delivery
- Documenting business outcomes, requirements, specifications and business processes in a clear and concise way, managing these as they change and develop throughout the lifecycle of the programme
- You'll regularly plan and facilitate workshops with multiple stakeholders including internal colleagues and external partners and will need to enable collaborative working and ensure the prompt and effective resolution of any issues
- Working closely and effectively communicating with the wider project and programme teams to ensure a joined up approach, identifying and recording both specific and cross functional risks and issues
- You'll attend and be actively engaged in the programme framework including formal meetings, stand-ups and workshops whilst promoting this to colleagues across the organisation
- Experience of benefits led transformation in the public/private sector
- Experience of ERP implementation
- Experience of workshop/meeting facilitation
- The ability to deliver results despite shifting environment
- Skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Have good knowledge and proven experience of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Experience in modelling, creating, editing, mapping, designing and structuring processes holistically and manage the process within a project framework.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools.
- Proven experience with agile development methods, SCRUM or RUP and a passion for delivery using collaborative and iterative working practices.
- Proficient in standard MS office and project management software such as MS Project, Word and SharePoint plus an understanding of the importance of social media channels.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales