CQC Project manager
A leading NHS organisation based in London is currently seeking to appoint an experienced CQC Project Manager for an interim contract of 4 months.
The CQC Project Manager will be tasked with researching and preparing staff and the organisation for a CQC visit.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that there is a detailed knowledge of the required by the Care Quality Commission within all Service Lines;
- Working with the Service Lines to coordinate the collection and storage of key items of evidence that the standards are being consistently delivered;
- Developing a visit plan so that all staff are aware of their role during a CQC visit and during pre and post inspection phase;
- Producing any project documentation and ensure delivery of plans;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable evidence of initiating change and implementing evidence based practice;
- The ability to communicate complex issues to individuals and all members of multidisciplinary teams.
If this sounds like something your are interested in please get in touch on 0207 562 1838 or email@example.com